Gomez

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Blog


This is the start of my blog on the Pacific Crest Trail.  For anyone
that doesn’t know what the Pacific Crest Trail is, it is a hiking trail
going from Mexican border in Southern California to Canadian
Border in Washington State, covering 2656 miles
approximately.  I plan to do this hike in 2012 and hope to have
enough money saved so as not to be a problem.  I attempted the
Appalachian Trail in 2005 which covers 2160  miles approximately
 and ran out of money at the half way mark.  These hikes
are a great way to meet people and to see the United States of
America  and I absolutely loved my 2005 hike.  To do one of
these long distance hikes a lot of research and preparation 
are needed which is what I am going to be covering in my next
few blogs, I will also be doing  reviews, write ups of products,
 and trying to give as much useful enough as possible from my
experiences as well as others.  So see you here and hopefully
anyone who sees the future blogs will find them useful.
Picture above was created by Blackwoods Press, I will mention
Eric and Blackwoods press more in later blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment